Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yarn Ball Wreath

This site has many different varieties of homemade crafty wreaths with Christmas right around the  corner, its time to start decorating the house! But if you don't like mass amounts of Santa clause's, reindeer, and candy canes this is a craft for you.
You could use about any type or color of yarn, you could even use other materials and fabrics or glitter just make this craft how you want it to look.

Again this is off of Pinterest so i will post a link to the actual website. (this site also has many other different wreaths you could make) 

http://twojunkchix.blogspot.com/2011/01/snowball-wreath.html

 


Have fun crafting! and 
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome crafty idea. I wanted a way to have a wreath in my room but I didn't want a fake one or have a real one die on me. I will go home and make this!

    ReplyDelete