Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hot or cold rice bags

Rice hot/cold packs tutorial.

With the winter weather coming, everyone will start thinking warm thoughts. Help your loved ones out a little bit by making them a rice bag! I have made these many times and i love them they are very easy and a fun gift to give. Make sure you buy cotton material, others might melt in the microwave ( I am speaking from experience its not fun nor does it smell good). Not only are these nice for when you get a chill or when you want to be cozy, but they make for great ice packs! I used mine when i got my wisdom teeth removed and it was a nice substitute for the very hard ice pack. Just pop in the freezer ( or keep some handy in a Ziploc) I recommend over night so it stays cold, and you got yourself a bendable ice pack.

Here's the link to the website I found this:
   http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/2012/01/hotcold-bags-tutorial.html

And you can make them whatever size you want it really does not matter, just don't go over bored remember it has to fit in the microwave!
Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment